The current version of TMG to GEDCOM is 1.04. To use it, you need a license for TMG to GEDCOM 1.
TMG to GEDCOM is available via download only. See the Downloads page.
How to Buy a License
You may purchase a license for the full version of TMG to GEDCOM 1 for $35 USD.
Licenses Are for Major Versions
TMG to GEDCOM licenses are associated with the major version number of the program: a license for TMG to GEDCOM 1 is valid for any version of TMG to GEDCOM 1.
|License for:||Works with:|
|TMG to GEDCOM 1||v1.00 through v1.04|
Registration Information Email Message
After you purchase a license, the registration system will send you an email message with license information and instructions for downloading the install program.
- The registration system sends the message to the email address associated with the purchase.
- The registration system sends the message within 24 hours of your purchase, but usually within one or two hours.
- If you do not see the registration information message in your inbox, check your spam or junk folder. With many email systems, some messages that are categorized as spam are kept on the server and not sent to the device you use to read email. With those systems, you may be able to login to a web site to view those messages.
- If you do not see the registration information message in your inbox and more than 24 hours have elapsed since you purchased a license, please contact me using my JFCardinal address on GMail.
- When unlocking TMG to GEDCOM, you must use all four values shown in the registration message exactly as shown. It's usually best to copy and paste the values.
This page last changed on 24 Oct 2019.